Horlick High School Holiday Craft Fair November 9:00AM- 3:00PM
Coordinated by: Racine Horlick High School Student Government Location: 2119 Rapids Drive, Racine, Wisconsin 53404 Phone: 262-619-4300 or Fax: 262-619-4390
Coordinators: Gabriel Stoner & Kelly DaPra, Adviser.
This is the 28th year of our event. We want to thank all of our past vendors, patrons, and students. We hope that you appreciate the effort that goes into coordinating and making this event happen.
About 3000 people come to this event annually. Advertising is done throughout Racine and Kenosha counties and through the cooperation of other schools in the vicinity.
Booth Information: ALL BOOTHS ARE $60.00. EACH BOOTH SIZE IS APPROXIMATELY 10’ IN LENGTH AND 10’ IN DEPTH. EACH TABLE IS 6’ IN LENGTH AND 2’5’’ IN DEPTH.
(Student Gov. may alter spaces if needed - the event is on a first come, first serve basis)
1 table and 1 chair per booth will be provided to each vendor
You must pay for extras, which include:
Electricity is $10.00 (limited), a Chair is $5.00
EXTRA TABLES WILL NOT BE PROVIDED.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
· Your cashed check will be your verification into our event. A confirmation email will also be sent out two weeks before the event occurs.
· Your registration form must be postmarked no later than Nov.1st (unless filled)
· Vendors are responsible for their own personal articles.
· You must set up Friday evening between 5:00 and 7:00PM unless you notify our coordinators. Police will patrol the area. We still recommend you cover your table.
· Vendors must set-up by 8:15 AM on Saturday or the booth area will be dispersed. Set up will begin at 7:00AM
· Your booth must remain open for the duration of the fair.
· If the event were to be cancelled, all fees will be refunded.
· No food, candy, or drink may be brought into the fair and sold, as this is the Student Congress means of fundraising.
· This is a smoke free environment.
· Vehicles must be parked on the running track in a single file or on the street to the South of the school.
· We are a having a raffle booth and we are requesting vendors donate one item to this from their collection. There will be someone coming around to collect your donations.
· No organizations and/or individuals which/who promote candidates or persons for political office, promote a particular political agenda, political rallies, any illegal activity, or may present undue facility or security demands as determined by the Superintendent or his/her designee will be allowed into the event.
· If you have any questions or do not receive a booth confirmation within one week prior to the fair, you may call the school or e-mail the coordinators.
· Any changes will be posted on our web site www.horlickhigh.com - all vendors are responsible for looking at the web site for any changes made.